Old May 6th 10, 08:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen bpnjensen is offline

Default 60 Meters Tonight

On May 6, 12:39*pm, Gregg wrote:
On May 6, 2:23*pm, bpnjensen wrote:

On May 5, 11:11*pm, Gregg wrote:

Unbelievably crisp tonight compared to yesterday morning with
Mauratania sounding like a local at 0600 on 4845 - hope it's a sign of
good things for this band (finally).

Hey, Gregg - on 60m, which antenna works best for ya?

*More often than not the A/D DX Sloper is the first one I use, I also
have a longwire, but the sloper is hands down my best antenna for 60
meters - and just about everything else. I really need to add another
one, something different....but I doubt I get to it this summer.

THANKS - I have a DX Ultra, sort of like two slopers back to back, and
it's practically worthless on 60. oh, well...