Old May 7th 10, 02:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

Default What exactly is radio

On 5/6/2010 7:15 PM, Art Unwin wrote:

I am happy about that but it doesn't help me to understand em waves or
where they are involved with Maxwell. It is inbuilt in physics that we
are accelerating a charge where acceleration demands
mass. But there is no continuation of explanation beyond that point.
Every theory since classical has broken down and we are now in the
superstring theory while at the same time trying to collide the
smallest particle on earth which determines the speed of light. You
definitely can not involve acceleration without mass, and gravity can
only be canceled by a reactionary vecto r being involved and you
cannot have a straight line trajectory without two vectors
representing gravity and its associated spin. Frankly, we should
start again using the basics of Newton as used by Maxwell
and then backtracking to the time of Einstein by supplying the
relationship of static and dynamic fields so that frausteration did
not drive us away from former progress in physics over the centuries
to invent particles without mass, anti particles and acceleration of
string which can take on the shape of a wave.
What startles me is the acceptance of computer programs based on
Maxwell which clearly show that the radiating member must have zero
resistance for maximum radiation. That radiation resistance implies
that of an encapsulating
substance which is elevated and accelerated by the action of
displacement current in a similar manner to scrap metal sorting yards.
Now I read that present particle science is retracting to the idea of
a single particle being the source of the standard model and where the
existing environment is creating the observences at any point in time
based on the existance of matter in all cases. It is time we reverted
back to the demands of equilibrium where an "equal" sign
addition to any equation demands that the addition
of all used in that equation must equal zero. Which is a staple of all
that is used by the human race over the centuries. Not one of many
theorems on radio have come to fruition with the use of integra ated
solutions to satisfy the whole. All we have are totally disconnected
imaginations spawned by using mathematical tricks of doubtful merit
with imaginary inventions to fill in the inevitable gaps.
We only have one tool that is solidly connected to equations of
maxwell and that is the computer programs with optimizer that adheres
solely to the stated equation together with adherence to equilibrium.
What better place exists to delve further into the Masters thoughts
rather than the manufacture of another theorem?

Time to start taking your meds again.

tom
K0TAR