Old May 8th 10, 06:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default OT New Jersey nuclear leak hits ground water....

Brenda Ann wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/393pfk5

Been on CNN all day.

cuhulin does all the TV watching for me. I got rid of my set over five
years ago. That may explain why I haven't seen it on the news.

I wonder how many of the fine denizens of this group use the radio and
Internet as their sole connections to the outside world...

I'm listening to Hannity (sp?) on 1530 KFBK Sacramento. There seem to be
a lot of these types on the radio. His purpose seems to be to get the
audience worked up. Must be a need for ratings (or a subconscious need
to emulate Foghorn Leghorn).

mike

Calgary Alberta Canada