Old May 8th 10, 05:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default DX, RF radiation efficiency, and Orgonite

It has come to my attention that my inability to effectively work DX
stations might not be due to my baling wire antenna, Romex feed line,
broken HF radios, or obnoxious operating style. It's quite possible
that someone buried some Orgonite near my QTH, which is interfering by
converting my negative energy (RF) into positive energy (good weather,
positive attitude, good karma, etc).

http://www.orgonite.info
We have found that tactical deployment of Orgonite
(e.g., "gifting") by throwing, hiding or burying it near
sources of electromagnetic radiation or other pollution
or in polluted areas, such as near cellphone/TV/radio
towers, power plants, in lakes, rivers and ocean harbors,
has a powerful and noticeable effect on the area. The skies
get clearer and return to the deep blue color you remember
from your childhood, complete with normal puffy white clouds.
(etc...)

Orgonite stones are apparently made by encapsulating quartz crystals
or amorphous quartz in casting resin, resulting the required RF
neutralizing strange shapes. While I have yet to find any Orgonite in
the yard, the digging and exercise seems to have produced some
positive energy. Anyway, if you notice that your equipment or
location is not working as expected, search for Orgonite crystals like
these:
http://www.google.com/images?q=orgonite
http://www.orgonecrystals.com

--