Old May 11th 10, 02:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default OT New Jersey nuclear leak hits ground water....

Brenda Ann wrote:
wrote in message
I need some sort of ultrasonic sound gizmo.Something humans can't hear,
but it would make all the dogs in the neighborhood start barking and
howling,,, at midnight.
cuhulin

A rattled keychain works pretty well, if the dogs have been briefed.

We had a Magnavox TV with an ultrasonic remote that drove our dog bonkers..

When I was a bored kid late at night, I used to sneak up on neighbors'
dogs. When I'd get close, I'd suddenly rattle my keys and surprise the
dogs. After a while, all I had to do was open the door and shake the
keys, and the howling and barking ensued.