Old May 11th 10, 07:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
lu6etj lu6etj is offline

Default Feeding System found it = Mosley

Hi

I found it (thank you to all for your helping)

The name of the feeding system I was looking for is:" Balanced
Capacitive Matching", and as Ralph Mowery said, it is a system
patented by the Mosley company see = http://www.mosley-electronics.com/page%20files/faq.htm
for explanations.

Mosley people says that its function is the one that I supposed in
third term = to increase the radiation resistance lengthening the
element.

When I search the web for the first time I didn't find it because I
looked for "T33".
My friend Luis Fernández - LU1DMA - mentioned again (in another radio
list) a Mosley "TA-33" and with this new Google key I gave immediately
with her.
LU1DMA tell me that he has a "Mosley TA-33" and a "Palombo" antenna
(local production, the last) and that both use this feeding type =

http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/1508589.../adaptador.pdf

that it is not identical to the one that Mosley describes in its FAQ.

Could this be a later variant they add to the lengthening effect of
their original system with the properties that are attributed to the
bazooka system?

73

Miguel Ghezzi LU6ETJ