Old May 13th 10, 02:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Owen Duffy Owen Duffy is offline

Default Feeding System found it = Mosley

Owen Duffy wrote in
:

Ok, since you are discussing impedance matching, what was the effect on
VSWR bandwidth.

It seems to me that as you go lower in frequency, the inductive reactance
at the feedpoint becomes less and the series stub reactance becomes
greater, so one aggravates the other.

The question is whether the outcome is narrower than desired or available
with other matches.

Because Mosely's explanation contains so much BS, I have no faith in
anything they have said.

Owen