Old May 13th 10, 08:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Billy[_2_] Billy[_2_] is offline

Default America: a haven for these rats...

In article ,
wrote:

I DO AGREE with cutting OFF the Joos.
cuhulin

How 'bout we just cut off aid to Zionists? They are the main reason that
the Arabs dislike us so much (that and the maiming and killing from
drones, that and throwing hand grenades into apartments where there are
grandparents and children) and we give them $5 Billion / year to
bulldoze refugee camps.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Corrie

http://www.google.com/images?client=...l+Corrie&oe=UT
F-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&ei=9kvsS57EDInssQOq-JjzDw&sa=X&oi=image_res
ult_group&ct=title&resnum=4&ved=0CDkQsAQwAw

http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article1358.shtml

http://ipsnews.net/news.asp?idnews=50012
--
- Billy