Old May 14th 10, 04:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen bpnjensen is offline

Default America: a haven for these rats...

On May 13, 5:55*pm, m II wrote:
bpnjensen wrote:
I understand. *I am just trying to figure out how the conservatives
usually connect the dots on support of a Zionist state and
simultaneous bias against Jewish people in America, where they have
been for decades and have contributed hugely to our culture and
society. *America would not be the same without Irving Berlin and
George Gershwin, or a host of other people who have helped define who
we are in the US.

and those veritable Bastions of Culture and Taste, Tuli Kupferberg and
Leonard Alfred Schneider...

mike

I was thinking of Jon Stewart and Lewis Black, but OK :-)