Old May 14th 10, 05:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Gregg Gregg is offline

Default 729 AM @ 2245

On May 12, 8:04*pm, wrote:
On Wed, 12 May 2010 16:20:03 -0700 (PDT), Gregg
wrote:

On May 12, 7:16*pm, Gregg wrote:
On May 12, 7:00*pm, Gregg wrote:

Thought I would tune around in nine increments to see if I could hear
something. I have nothing on 710 or 730 right now so it has to be
transantlantic - would that be coorect?

The only thing I can find is thishttp://www2b.abc.net.au/reception/frequencyfinder/asp/details.asp?tra...

I'm going to keep it here for a while to see if it fades away or gets
better. They were playing music about ten minutes ago and now there is
talking and I as I type - back to the music but just not quite audible
enough to make it out.:-I

It's not DZGB because I just listened to them online and it's some gal
speaking in the native tongue. This is being spoke in English - two
guys talking to each other - if I just had a preamp maybe.

Figured it out, nevermind. :-(

http://mediumwave.de/#list

You mentioned trans-atlantic so I pulled up this site.

Jim- Hide quoted text -

Hey, appreciate the link. Tx.