Old May 20th 10, 05:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Szczepan Bialek Szczepan Bialek is offline

Default Computer model experiment

Uzytkownik "Cecil Moore" napisal w wiadomosci
On May 19, 2:03 pm, "Szczepan Bialek" wrote:
QED is about Photons, not EM waves.

From "QED", by Feynman: "So now, I present to you the three basic

actions,
from which all the phenomena of light (EM waves) and electrons arise.

-Action #1: A photon goes from place to place.
-Action #2: An electron goes from place to place.
-Action #3: An electron emits or absorbs a photon."

Photons and EM waves are the same quantized phenomena, viewed in

different mathematical ways. A single photon can pass through two
slots at the same time and interfere with itself on the other side.

I wrote: "In textbooks are prsented all theories and hipothesis.
It is your choose which one do you prefer: EM, photons, QED or like sound."

So you prefer the all.
The "like sound" is the oldest and explain the all phenomena.
The new ones: EM, photons, QED explain only some. They are the fantastic
pieces to teach.
S*