Old May 20th 10, 11:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default "Enough Money"

I reckon the Salvation Army thrift store wayyyyyyyyyyy up North on
Beasley Road in Jackson is getting ''enough money''.I just now saw Cindy
Cheeks (store manager, or whatever) on 5:00 PM WLBT tv news saying the
store is fixing to get a makeover.The walls will be painted and the
ceiling will be lowered and new ceiling lights and the merchandise will
be diplayed more professionaly.

That store used to be a lumber/building supply store years and years
ago.
Heh, Cindy Cheeks is real pretty.
cuhulin