Old May 21st 10, 06:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Szczepan Bialek Szczepan Bialek is offline

Default What exactly is radio

"K1TTT" wrote
On May 21, 7:24 am, "Szczepan Bialek" wrote:

In textbooks are prsented all theories and hipothesis.

It is your choose which one do you prefer: EM, photons or like sound.
S*

"Like sound " antennas are in sale for ages.

If Art's are or will be - I do not know. I am not an expert. (I have
trouble
with understanding Art's idea - he is using very sophistcated terms).
S*

show me the equations for modeling a dipole radiation pattern using

sound in free space, be sure to account for polarization.

I have something like this:
http://perg.phys.ksu.edu:80/vqmorig/...lit/vq_mws.htm

See also 1864 in:
http://online.physics.uiuc.edu/cours...omagnetism.pdf

Transversal wves have no sense. The equations are usefull for teaching the
math.

S*