Old May 22nd 10, 03:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
ai8o ai8o is offline

Default @m Jpole

I built a 2m J-Pole from 1/2 inch copper tubing.
I am going to put a page about it on my website.( HTTP://ai8o.yemiola.net
)
The webpage will have a short history of Zepps and their evolution
into J-poles.
I took pictures during construction showing how it was constructed,
and will post them also.
Does anyone have a current/voltage plot of a J-Pole that they would
be willing to share, so I can post it on My J-Pole webpage?
I have found several diagrams of J-Pole dimensions, (like the one in
the ARRL Antenna Book),but I have not found any Current /voltage plots
for a vertical J-Pole.
73
AI8O