Old May 21st 10, 07:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Kevin Alfred Strom Kevin Alfred Strom is offline

Default Liberty Net for Week of May 15-22

Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 5/20/2010 5:25 PM, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

• Could the BP gulf oil disaster be the work of Korean or Mossad
terrorists?

...or could it be good, old-fashioned greed -- as in 'downsizing' the
experienced (read highest paid) workers and replacing them with
incompetent (but cheaper) workers. Ya gotta do something to be lowest
bidder.

You may well be right about that one. But, with the media controlled
by groups with an agenda, it's good to have open discussions and
analytically critical minds.

If you insist on conspiracy theories, you would be better off looking
for Obama's birth certificate. I mean, we can always use a few more
'birther' crackpots, right?

By Jefferson's and Washington's definition, and the definition of
practically everyone prior to the last few decades, Obama can't
possibly be an American. Especially since Constitutional amendments
"passed" under duress during a military dictatorship, with most
voters forcibly disenfranchised, cannot be regarded as legal by any
reasonable definition of the word. The birth certificate issue would
just be "icing on the cake," if true.

But I agree that there are many crazy beliefs out there. Believing
that the Washington regime is the legal and legitimate government of
the United States -- now _that's_ crazy.

With all good wishes,

Kevin, WB4AIO.
--
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/