Old May 22nd 10, 11:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Kjell W. Strom Kjell W. Strom is offline

Default W2DU's Reflections III is now available from CQ Communications, Inc.

Walt: For somebody who missed out on Reflections II, it looks like a lot of
fine reading - many thanks!

Sven: Got delivery here in Holland today.

73,
Kjell PB3SM - SM6CPI

"Sven Lundbech" wrote in message
k...
"walt" skrev i en meddelelse
To order a copy of the 3rd edition of Reflections, authored by Walter
Maxwell, W2DU, go to the W2DU website at www.w2du.com, then go to page
2 and click on the following:

Order Reflections III from CQ Online BookStore

Walt, W2DU

Dear Walt,

Ever since reading your 1973 QST articles, being a second-year student at
the Polytechnics/Technical University of Copenhagen, I have referred to
your ground-breaking work for removing the myths and misunderstandings of
the (un)importance of the swr over and over again. Somewhere I still have
the ageing photocopies of all the articles. But having the opportunity to
get it all and more in one piece in Reflections III is really greast. I
have ordered my copy right away.

Later on, both in my professional life after receiving my MSc(EE) as a
radio engineer and during my 19 years as Technical Editor of 'OZ' (the
Danisk QST) I have had to weed out misconceptions about swr and
transmission lines. My early understanding from your work was a great
help. Thanks!

All the best,

vy 73
OZ7S Sven