Old May 23rd 10, 03:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Cecil Moore Cecil Moore is offline

Default Computer model experiment

On May 22, 1:49*am, "Szczepan Bialek" wrote:
How far into space does the electron plasma effect extend?

As far as light do.

When I was in college, I observed a stream of electrons emitting a
glow that traveled at the speed of light to my eyes which evolved to
detect photons, not electrons. Since photons can do that, why is there
a need to introduce the concept of invisible, undetectable, massless,
virtual electrons in free space? What is the electron density of free
space?
--
73, Cecil, w5dxp.com