Old May 23rd 10, 02:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Peter Berrett Peter Berrett is offline

Default Tour of Shortwave QSl collection

Hi all

I don't usually post here but I recently featured a tour of my Shortwave
QSL colection in the latest episode of Amateurlogic, an Amateur Radio &
technology vidcast I help make.

The episode to look for is episode 28. You can watch it at Youtube (
search on Amateurlogic) or download it from here.

http://www.amateurlogic.tv

The collection features mainly QSLs from 25-30 years ago including a 3d
Radio Tampa QSL, Radio Berlin International amongst others

Its worth a view.

Regards

Peter