Old May 23rd 10, 07:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Szczepan Bialek Szczepan Bialek is offline

Default Computer model experiment

"Cecil Moore" wrote
On May 22, 1:49 am, "Szczepan Bialek" wrote:
How far into space does the electron plasma effect extend?

As far as light do.

When I was in college, I observed a stream of electrons emitting a

glow that traveled at the speed of light to my eyes which evolved to
detect photons, not electrons.

Your hears detect the air particle oscillations. Your eyes detect the
electrons oscillations.

Since photons can do that, why is there

a need to introduce the concept of invisible, undetectable, massless,
virtual electrons

Electrons are detectable and have mass.

in free space? What is the electron density of free space?

Now everybody meassure it:
http://www.academicjournals.org/ijli...%20et%20al.pdf
S*