Old May 23rd 10, 08:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Art Unwin Art Unwin is offline

Default Computer model experiment

On May 23, 1:15*pm, K1TTT wrote:
On May 23, 6:01*pm, "Szczepan Bialek" wrote:

Electrons are detectable and have mass.

ah yes, that ugly little thing called mass... because electrons have
mass they can not travel at c, therefore they can not be the carriers
of electromagnetic radiation. *also, it is well known that photons
have no rest mass and no charge, both of which disqualify the electron
also. *you should really talk to art, he is much closer with his
magical levitating diamagnetic neutrino.

Oh my. ! The above is the silliest thing I have heard in a long while,
but I am very glad you presented it
as an example of your private analysis. It shows that tho free speech
is viable what is contained in the enunciation is not necessarily
anything other than trash. And I just love that position of yours
"it is 'well known' that photons have no rest mass and no charge".
Don't you have to repeat that a 1000 times before it can be considered
true?