Old May 24th 10, 03:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
walt walt is offline

Default W2DU's Reflections III is now available from CQ Communications,Inc.

On Apr 25, 3:40*am, W0BTU wrote:
On Apr 16, 8:10*pm, walt wrote:

To order a copy of the 3rd edition of Reflections, authored by Walter
Maxwell, W2DU, go to the W2DU website atwww.w2du.com, then go to page
2 and click on the following:

* * * * * * * * * * * *Order Reflections III from CQ Online BookStore

Walt, W2DU

I've seen people talking about it in the other forums, and I looked at
the three sample excerpts at w2du.com. That's all I know about it. It
sounds interesting, but I need to at least see a table of contents
(index would be nice, too) before I think about ordering it. Is that
possible?

TIA.

73 Mike

Hi Mike,

Since attachments aren't allowed on these NGs I can't send what you
want. If you'll send me your email address I'll send you some material
from the book. My email address is .

Walt, W2DU