Old May 24th 10, 05:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Szczepan Bialek Szczepan Bialek is offline

Default Computer model experiment

"Cecil Moore" wrote
On May 23, 1:01 pm, "Szczepan Bialek" wrote:
Your eyes detect the electrons oscillations.

My eyes are in a different location from the electron oscillations.

What is your theory of exactly what is incident upon my retina that is
traversing the distance from the electron stream to my eyes at the
speed of light?

The longitudinal electric waves (electrons oscillations).
The sound waves are also longitudinal (air partcles oscillations).

The theory is from XIX century. It is not mine.
S*