Old May 25th 10, 04:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Bill Baka Bill Baka is offline

Default Computer model experiment

On 05/24/2010 04:42 PM, tom wrote:
On 5/24/2010 3:34 PM, Bill Baka wrote:
I don't think those questions will be solved until the median IQ reaches
about 130 and not 100, but I am not holding my breath over that ever
happening.
Something for people to think about.
Bill Baka

If the score on IQ tests ever got to the point that is currently scored
as 130 it would be, by the method that determines IQ scores, 100.

But you probably already knew that.

tom
K0TAR

I did, but that wasn't the point I was trying to make. The bell curve
would just go up to the point that people with IQ's of 100 (by today's
standards) would be considered sub par. I do wish that could happen
since I can't deal with even average people. Sometimes I accidentally
use a big word or describe in detail something they don't know and I get
labeled either a show off or just plain smart ass. It is totally
unintentional but is happens.
Bill Baka