Old May 25th 10, 08:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Jim Lux Jim Lux is offline

Default Computer model experiment

Richard Clark wrote:
On Mon, 24 May 2010 13:34:13 -0700, Bill Baka
wrote:

those questions will be solved until the median IQ reaches
about 130 and not 100, but I am not holding my breath over that ever
happening.

Move to Lake Wobegone and enjoy the everyday experience of that.

by definition, an IQ of 100 *is* the median, and the standard deviation
is 15. IQ is a normalized measurement. (it hasn't been 100*mental
age/chronological age for decades.. )

And there's a radio connection here.. Lewis Terman, who invented the
Stanford-Binet IQ scale was the father of Frederick Terman, of EE fame..
both were at Stanford. And Bracewell (another EE) held the Lewis Terman
professorship