Old May 25th 10, 09:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Bill Baka Bill Baka is offline

Default Computer model experiment

On 05/25/2010 06:01 AM, Bill Ogden wrote:
"those questions will be solved until the median IQ reaches
about 130 and not 100, but I am not holding my breath over that ever
happening.

Is this a little like "Until every child is above average"?

Bill - W2WO

Sort of.
Start with two parents who are above 140 and encourage them to have kids
and educate them starting at day one. It would obviously offend the
Vatican, but religious beliefs are fantasy anyway. Just discourage
people with low IQ's so they won't breed like rabbits. It could/would
work if people weren't so hung up about their right to have children.
That show on TV, 19 and counting makes me sick. People like that are a
major cause of de-evolution.
Bill Baka