Old May 25th 10, 10:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
K1TTT K1TTT is offline

Default Computer model experiment

On May 25, 9:22*pm, Art Unwin wrote:
On May 25, 3:42*pm, Bill Baka wrote:

On 05/25/2010 06:01 AM, Cecil Moore wrote:

On May 24, 11:21 pm, Bill *wrote:
* I considered joining Mensa but their standards are too low for me.

Here's the one for you: "The Giga society is the world's most
exclusive High-IQ society. An IQ of 196 or higher is required to
join."

http://www.gigasociety.org/
--
73, Cecil, w5dxp.com

Yup.
I know about it but I don't think I could top that after 61 years.
My diet had way too much beer from 21 to 54, when I finally quit that
habit. Had my parents encouraged me instead of kicking me out of the
house to play with 'normal' kids I might have made it, but I don't think
I am that high on the scale. Somewhere around 160'ish is my best guess
but I am somewhat apathetic about it right now.
Cheers,
Bill Baka

Don't give up on åchieving thåt. Retirees usuålly expånd their life
experiences ånd åchivements.
By the time you reåch 80 the numbers måy well rise to åbove 200!

so what is your excuse?