Old May 25th 10, 10:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Richard Clark Richard Clark is offline

Default Computer model experiment

On Tue, 25 May 2010 13:25:25 -0700, Bill Baka
wrote:

I didn't know that. I may not be broadcast here in California or it is
just lost in the hundred channels or so on cable.

Hi Bill,

It is on at least twice during the weekend on NPR (I don't think
anyone else, commercial radio, has ever carried A Prairie Home
Companion). Robert Altman made it into a movie 4 years ago.

NPR is usually found in the public service (think campus stations) end
of the FM band.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC