Old May 26th 10, 03:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

Default Computer model experiment

On 5/25/2010 11:06 AM, Richard Clark wrote:
On Mon, 24 May 2010 23:29:24 -0700, Richard
wrote:

I'm amazed that anyone even remembers that fictional lake.
Bill Baka

It's not hard to forget something that is on every week.

Well, that logic blew a tire.... I will just ride the rim as I head
for the off ramp.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

Some people just don't like the show. Even those of us that live nearly
next door to the clod that makes the it. No offense, but he is not nice
a nice guy and is quite offensive to the local population.

Not kidding.

tom
K0TAR