Old May 27th 10, 12:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

Default Computer model experiment

On 5/26/2010 9:32 AM, Cecil Moore wrote:
On May 26, 1:25 am, wrote:
Some of the people I knew who were the most gifted have led the most
wasted lives. Can you imagine having an IQ in the 140s and the focus
of your life is antennas. What a waste.

Kraus, Jasik, and Balanis might disagree - maybe even Terman.

Why are antennas a less desirable specialization than any other
specialization? Is counting the barbs on a fruit fly's penis to
determine its exact species somehow superior to antennas? :-)
--
73, Cecil, w5dxp.com

I don't know Cecil, he may be correct. Who needs TV, radio, cell
phones, satellites, WiFi and other crap like that?

tom
K0TAR