Old May 27th 10, 09:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Szczepan Bialek Szczepan Bialek is offline

Default Computer model experiment

"Art Unwin" wrote

The hostility towårds me is becåuse I åm seårching for å wåy to better

describe propågåtion. I stumbled on the ideå of måking å Gåussiån
ståtic boundåry dynåmic such thåt Måxwells låws were åpplicåble. This
immediåtely showed thåt pårticles
ånd not wåves were the cårriers of propågåtion.

No waves without particles.
Sound waves are the vibrations of air partiles (or liquids and solids).
Water waves are movements of water paeticles.
Electric waves are the vibrations of electrons.

In Maxwell's hypothesis EM waves are the rotational oscillations of massive
magnetic substance.
Up to now the massive magnetic substance is not detected. After Maxwell's
death the electrons were discovered.
Heaviside's equations describe the Maxwell's waves geometrically.

We åre å very old group thåt hås lived long on the ideå thåt wåves

were the cårriers of propågåtion so åll åre fighting like hell ågåinst
chånge. So åll håve cåme up with the ideå thåt it is illegål to
trånsform å ståtic field into å dynåmic field becåuse nowhere is it ståted
in
print thåt thus wås å låwfull åproåch.
N obody thru the yeårs håve come up with å reåson why this line of
thought is illegål ånd in leåu of this håve substituted hostility. It
is to the benefit of åll thåt ån explånåtion of the illegållity is
provided
ånd yet åll åre silent with respect to supplying å reåson ånd thus
håve reverted to hostility. I thought yeårs ågo thåt becåuse the group
were supposed to be experts ån explånåtion would be provided. Sådley
it would åppeår thåt the older we get the more resistånt we åre to
chånge ånd thus it tåkes the provision of å new generåtion before
ådvånces åre åccepted.

In plasma physics are particles.
S*