Old May 28th 10, 03:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Art Unwin Art Unwin is offline

Default Computer model experiment

On May 27, 8:45*pm, wrote:
Art Unwin wrote:
On May 27, 9:53*am, Cecil Moore wrote:
On May 26, 6:52*pm, Art Unwin wrote:

snip

Nope, what we can say is that waves and their associated particles are
dual manifestations of the same physical phenomena.

Now just hold on right there!
As I have stated before, wave is a descriptive word
and not a noun

Actually, the word "wave" can be an intransitive verb, a transitive verb,
or a noun depending on usage.

Go argue with the dictionary.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.

If you can prove your point against those of Gauss and Maxwell I will
certainly follow you on your path
that you advocate to describe and resolve the issue of radiation. If
you are transcribing from a text book I will be happy to read it to
ensure what you say is in context with respect to useage of the term
"waves" before I get into the lock step mode.
The bottom line is, neither mentioned waves and it is not meant for
you or I to determine what he should have said in relating to what you
believe he meant to say and if he agreed with any dictionary relevant
to those times.
But then you can introduce a king James version of what he meant
together with a dictionary to match present day useage of the word!
(smile)
Have a happy day and push your anger aside.
Art