Old May 28th 10, 03:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] nm5k@wt.net is offline

Default Computer model experiment

On May 27, 8:45*pm, wrote:
Art Unwin wrote:
On May 27, 9:53*am, Cecil Moore wrote:
On May 26, 6:52*pm, Art Unwin wrote:

snip

Nope, what we can say is that waves and their associated particles are
dual manifestations of the same physical phenomena.

Now just hold on right there!
As I have stated before, wave is a descriptive word
and not a noun

Actually, the word "wave" can be an intransitive verb, a transitive verb,
or a noun depending on usage.

Go argue with the dictionary.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.

Waves, particles, neutrinos, solar fairy dust.. It doesn't
matter how he describes it. It's still not going turn a dummy
load into an efficient antenna.
What is peculiar is that he's trying to conjure up a scientific
theory to explain the operation of an antenna, or maybe
antennas, which don't even work as advertised. :/

Why aren't the magical properties of equilibrium, neutrinos,
and magic levitating vortex swirls saving the "Unwinstick"
contra wound 160m dummy load from it's bottom basement
performance as a radiator of RF?

Mona Lisa has a mustache and hairy legs... :/