Old May 28th 10, 07:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Richard Clark Richard Clark is offline

Default Computer model experiment

On Thu, 27 May 2010 19:57:27 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

As I have stated before, wave is a descriptive word
and not a noun

Let's see where the descriptive wave (not a noun) leads us.
Wave-and-go cashcard: contactless payment system.
Wave aquatics: a competitive swim program.
Wave church: "we invite you to be a part of Wave Women."
Wave dash: a technique in Melee that causes a character to slide along
the ground without walking or running.
Wave extension: hair, also called a "fall."
Wave grease: more hair, control pomade.
Wavey gravy: psychedelic sauce.
Wave hook: antenna.
Wave iron: even more hair, for curling.
Wave jumper: a boat.
Wave keyboard: what you type on if you are really kewel.
Wave machine: something one would find at a water park.
Wave meter: a tunable cavity with a frequency scale.
Wave scholarship: The Washington Award for Vocational Excellence.
and probably some more.

Which one is being talked about?

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC