Old May 28th 10, 07:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] nm5k@wt.net is offline

Default Computer model experiment

On May 28, 1:15*am, Richard Clark wrote:
On Thu, 27 May 2010 19:57:27 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
As I have stated before, wave is a descriptive word
and not a noun

Let's see where the descriptive wave (not a noun) leads us. *
Wave-and-go cashcard: contactless payment system. *
Wave aquatics: a competitive swim program. *
Wave church: "we invite you to be a part of Wave Women."
Wave dash: a technique in Melee that causes a character to slide along
the ground without walking or running.
Wave extension: hair, also called a "fall."
Wave grease: more hair, control pomade.
Wavey gravy: psychedelic sauce. *
Wave hook: antenna. *
Wave iron: even more hair, for curling.
Wave jumper: a boat.
Wave keyboard: what you type on if you are really kewel.
Wave machine: something one would find at a water park. *
Wave meter: a tunable cavity with a frequency scale. *
Wave scholarship: The Washington Award for Vocational Excellence. *
and probably some more.

Which one is being talked about?

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

Dunno, but that wasn't me who wrote what you quoted..

The "wave church" sounds interesting though..
Wave wimmerns..Sounds dangerous. I bet they surf too.
Top that off with a little wavy gravy, and a handful of
Dapper Dan wave grease for tunable cavity equilibrium...
:/

This movie is starting to get too scary.
I better turn off the TV and go to bed.