Old May 28th 10, 03:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
K1TTT K1TTT is offline

Default Computer model experiment

On May 28, 7:29*am, "Szczepan Bialek" wrote:

In space is plasma (ions and electrons) and dust. That all rotate with the
Sun.
S*

well, not quite. they get slower as they move out from the sun. look
at the trajectories of solar wind and how it winds out in a spiral.
if that was the carrier of light it would severely distort our view of
the sun. as it is we can easily see the difference between the speed
of light and the speed of shock waves of plasma (longitudinal waves)
in space... the difference is minutes for light to get here up to days
for plasma waves.