Old May 28th 10, 12:41 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default FRS walkie talkies

Day before yesterday I got a job, servicing an air conditioner, on the
roof of a store. I had to rope up several tools and such. Brought
along two FRS walkies. One for me, and one for my helper. That saved a
lot of confusion. From the roof, it's not possible to see the ground
next to the building. And certainly not possible to shout over and be
heard.

Saved a lot of labor, for sure.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Are FRS sets close enough to CB, to be on topic, here?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus