Old May 28th 10, 03:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default South Korea resumes border broadcasts

m II wrote:
On 10-05-27 10:20 AM, Bill Baka wrote:

What few radios with other than those fixed frequencies have been
smuggled
into the DPRK are tightly hidden and one can actually receive a death
sentence for possessing one..

Yeah, Commies are no fun at all.
Bill

I wonder what the people of Japanese descent living on the West Coast of
North America thought during the Second World War. I don't believe they
were allowed radios in the concentration camps...

Internment camps. I'm pretty sure they had entertainment and news. No
phone calls to Tojo however.