Old May 28th 10, 06:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Szczepan Bialek Szczepan Bialek is offline

Default Computer model experiment

"K1TTT" wrote
On May 28, 7:29 am, "Szczepan Bialek" wrote:

In space is plasma (ions and electrons) and dust. That all rotate with
the

Sun.
S*

well, not quite. they get slower as they move out from the sun.

That is obvious. Each star has his own whirl.

look

at the trajectories of solar wind and how it winds out in a spiral.
if that was the carrier of light it would severely distort our view of
the sun.

The math for this was done by Stokes before 1850.

as it is we can easily see the difference between the speed

of light and the speed of shock waves of plasma (longitudinal waves)
in space... the difference is minutes for light to get here up to days
for plasma waves.

The oldest telephone was made from string and cans. We can use the metal
wire.
In the wire can travel the sound waves and the electric waves. The speeds
are also different.
In plasma the ions are the medium for shock waves and the electrons for the
electric waves.

You know almost everything. But you do not know that the teachers are very
nice people who must every year look for new nice students and next look
after them. So they have no time to observe what the scientists and
engineers are doing. They are using the same "pieces to teach".
They started teaching of Copernican's theory 250 years after publication.
So Stokes' aether will be in schools in XXII century.
Do you agree?
S*