Old May 29th 10, 09:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Baron[_2_] Baron[_2_] is offline

Default W2DU's Reflections III is now available from CQ Communication...

Richard Clark Inscribed thus:

The seven points I enumerate are from material drawn from a single
source. I am sending you the full chapter treatment that speaks to
this topic alone from:
"Physical Electronics," Curtis L. Hemenway, Richard W. Henry, Martin
Caulton; John Wiley and Sons, 1962.

Others may ask for copies of this reference. Others may ask where the
heat comes from, a topic I would enjoy elaborating upon. It is a very
simple explanation that by using Walt's data above, can be rendered
into Watts/Temperature with only the difficulty of pressing calculator
keys. These values than can weighed against real and tested
observation at the bench of the same tube in operation.

I cannot imagine anything else meriting discussion.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

I would appreciate a copy of the above reference, if you would be so
kind. In order for me to continue following an interesting discussion.
Thankyou.
73's

--
Best Regards: