Old May 30th 10, 03:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Dave Foreman Dave Foreman is offline

Default W2DU's Reflections III is now available from CQ Communication...

On Sat, 29 May 2010 11:21:58 -0700, Richard Clark
wrote:

On Sat, 29 May 2010 09:43:21 -0700 (PDT), walt wrote:

Apparently we have different editions of Terman.
Mine doesn't discuss R as the remnant of conjugation, so if only R is
considered in the image impedance I can concur with you on this issue.

Hi Walt,

Sniipped

The seven points I enumerate are from material drawn from a single
source. I am sending you the full chapter treatment that speaks to
this topic alone from:
"Physical Electronics," Curtis L. Hemenway, Richard W. Henry, Martin
Caulton; John Wiley and Sons, 1962.

Others may ask for copies of this reference. Others may ask where the
heat comes from, a topic I would enjoy elaborating upon. It is a very
simple explanation that by using Walt's data above, can be rendered
into Watts/Temperature with only the difficulty of pressing calculator
keys. These values than can weighed against real and tested
observation at the bench of the same tube in operation.

I cannot imagine anything else meriting discussion.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

Richard
Please send me a copy also.