Old May 30th 10, 02:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OT- To all ...

I went to the Trail of Honor event last Sunday, the Vietnam Memorial
Traveling Wall was there too.
I took some pictures with my Kodak Advantix F600 camera.Last Thursday, I
took my film cartridge to the Wal Mart store to get the film developed,
they should be ready for me to pick up later this week.I will snail mail
some of the photos to that married Irish woman wayyyyyy over yonder
across the big pond.

Memorial Day first got started in Columbus,Mississippi.Way back then, it
was called Decoration Day.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Mississippi Trivia
cuhulin