Old May 31st 10, 10:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Denton[_2_] Denton[_2_] is offline

Default HEAR YE, HEAR YE. IT'S ALMOST TIME FOR . . . . .

Sorry Cuhulin...I wasn't referring to you. The comment was directed toward
that
dummmass in South Bend but for whatever reason my response to his last
brain-dead comment ended up appearing as a response to yours.

wrote in message
What issssss,,,,,,, Sex?
Love is an Affair of the Heart.But Sex??? I wonder?

I am going to get me dressed up in me Sunday suit, and find me somebody
else who is twice as cute,,,, I wonder, I wonder, I wonder what to
dooo?,,,,, You carrrrrre for someone else, I seeeeeeee,,,,,, well,
wellllll, that's quite okayyyy with meeeeeeeee,,,,,,,,
cuhulin