Old June 1st 10, 12:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Gregg Gregg is offline

Default They just read my letter over Radio New Zealand International :-)

On May 31, 4:06*am, bpnjensen wrote:
On the RNZI Mailbox program May 31, 2010 at about 0740z on 6170 kHz,
Myra Oh just read my QSL letter from a couple months ago. *What a nice
surprise! *I'm a celebrity! *(Not really, but you know... :-) *For
those who want to hear my syrupy sweet musings read aloud, it will
repeat at:

Mon 1130 UTC
Mon 1330 UTC
Mon 1630 UTC
Tue 0330 UTC

:-)

Bruce Jensen

Ha!! I've had a few read over the years, the mushier the better Bruce.
I have missed the first three, visited a few lost dear friends today.
I will try an catch the last one tonight, I'll make a post a note. ;-)