Old June 1st 10, 02:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Allodoxaphobia Allodoxaphobia is offline

Default twinlead tuning indicators

On Mon, 31 May 2010 , walt wrote:

I just now ran into one of your earlier posts regarding insomnia. I
have some important info for you, which I'll email to you if you'll
give me your email address in a email to me, which is .

Walt

Darn, Bill, I don't know why this forum deletes part of an email
delivered in the text of a msg. The word preceding the @ is walt.

Walt

This is not a forum -- this is a newsgroup on usenet. If you wouldn't
use the google group kludge to attempt access into usenet, you would not
see such additional kludginess in your postings. And, your postings are
more apt to be seen by folks that don't killfile googlegrooper postings
outright due to all the spam that flows in from that seweer.