Old June 1st 10, 06:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Geoffrey S. Mendelson[_2_] Geoffrey S. Mendelson[_2_] is offline

Default What to use for an underground transponder?

UKMonitor wrote:
http://www.loc8tor.co.uk/Store/

I don't know what you are hiding, but some of the ELT (Emergency locator
transmitters) are tracked by satellite, and if you set one off sirens
go off in control centers.

Great if you are trying to get rescued, a disaster if you want to find
your "stash".

Geoff.

New word I coined 12/13/09, "Sub-Wikipedia" adj, describing knowledge or
understanding, as in he has a sub-wikipedia understanding of the situation.
i.e possessing less facts or information than can be found in the Wikipedia.