Old June 1st 10, 05:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen bpnjensen is offline

Default To Bruce, was Anyone doing anything new, or is this truly asunk ship?

On Jun 1, 8:51*am, Krypsis wrote:

Did I send you a private e-mail?

Yes indeed you did! It was sent on May 29th to be a little more precise.

Please show it to me - if so, it went to you by mistake - how I
respond has NOTHING to do with whether I have enough "balls" or
anything else. That is just stupid - this is a newsgroup, not a
barroom.

Secondly, your premise is just kooky. *First off, this is not a matter
of courage or "balls" on my part as you put it - it is whether or not

So why not post it to the group?

Post WHAT? Show it to me!

Gregg is disruptive. *In short, he isn't, not on this group. *Neither
are his friends. *He has done NOTHING I have seen here to suggest he

You're defending the indefensible and THAT is kooky! You really do need
to get out more!

What? Posting about shortwave on RRS is indefensible? You must be
the greatest ASSHOLE on the planet!

Well, when they start doing it here on RRS, you may sing a different
tune. With a little luck, and a bit of begging by Gregg, the trolls may
hold off from infesting this group. After all, he did say they followed
his orders.

WTF cares?

Have a look over on rec.knives and see how "effortless" it was for
posters there! They totally abandoned the group and, it would seem,
moved to moderated forums. The trolls now want to move in here and do
likewise.

Crybabies.

If you have a personality conflict with Gregg, that's your business.

I don't have a "personality conflict" with Gregg. I just think he's an
idiot is all!

I don't care how smart or dumb a person is. If he talks shortwave -
which *you* apparently can and will not - they're OK by me.

I wouldn't expect much of anything from a wimp like you to be honest!

Nyaah Nyahh Nyaah.

YOU are an Asshole and a TROLL. You're just trying to pick a fight.
Get lost.

Bruce