Old June 1st 10, 05:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen bpnjensen is offline

Default To Bruce, was Anyone doing anything new, or is this truly asunk ship?

On Jun 1, 8:53*am, Krypsis wrote:
On 2/06/2010 1:32 AM, bpnjensen wrote:

On Jun 1, 6:08 am, *wrote:
If anyone needed proof positive that Gregg is an utter idiot, then this
post from rec.knives by one of the trolls that infests the group should
confirm it beyond doubt! Given that Gregg invited the trolls over to RRS
to take care of Mike Bryant and Bill Baka, I'd judge him to be the
lowest and most cowardly of all posters on usenet.

In fact, as to your title of your post - RRS has seen more SWL-related
posts in the last few months than I can remember from in years.
Sinking ship? *Looks like a pretty sound craft to me.

What have YOU posted about shortwave lately?

The sunk ship referred to was the rec.knives newsgroup.
Rec.radio.shortwave may well be the next sunk ship if Gregg has his way.

Krypsis

Apparently we're tougher than you knife-wielding crybabies, then,
'cause we'll make it through just fine.