Old June 1st 10, 09:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Krypsis[_2_] Krypsis[_2_] is offline

Default To Bruce, was Anyone doing anything new, or is this trulya sunk ship?

On 2/06/2010 3:41 AM, bpnjensen wrote:
On Jun 1, 10:28 am, Joe from wrote:
On 6/1/2010 11:27 AM, bpnjensen wrote:

...it is whether or not Gregg is disruptive. In short, he isn't,
not [disruptive] on this group.

Bruce, may I respectfully suggest that you are splitting hairs.

Gregg may (or may not) be directly disruptive, but on an INDIRECT basis,
he certainly HAS been disruptive. By his OWN ADMISSION (several times),
he has said that he willfully brought over the thugs from other
groups to cause trouble in RRS.

...and even though the Bryant party is long over, the stench of the
'visiting' trolls -still- lingers on.

The bottom line seems to be that you are saying if Gregg doesn't do the
dirty work himself, that's OK...and if he brings in others to do his
dirty work, you apparently think that's OK too.

Again, it looks like we can agree to disagree. :-)

Agreed, and like I said, every man is responsible for his own
actions. Of course, Gregg should not bring them over just to cause
trouble, but he is not responsible for them being assholes.

He IS responsible for them being assholes in RRS.

Over the last few months, nothing that Gregg has done has bothered me,
and none of his "thugs" have seemed especially onerous either, just
occasional twits. Other newsgroups are loaded with them, and they are
usually ignored.

No, they aren't and that is their aim. These are more persistent than most.

Michael Bryant was/is a relatively unusual character, you have to
admit - and these kinds of people seem to attract taunters and bullies
wherever they go, regardless of the group. Even before Gregg and the
boys (whose antics with MB I did not witness), MB's personality easily

It still beggars belief that you didn't witness that!

made enemies of many people, including some who should have been his
friends. I should have been an ally, and I never really disliked him,
but he derided and eventually cussed at me because I dared to disagree
with him on a couple of minor points. He wa shis own worst enemy.
You've seen the type elsewhere, I am sure. He is not here right now,
and things seem pretty quiet overall, except for Krypsis.

I'd like RRS to stay quiet too but with Gregg bringing trolls over here
to stir things up (their words) it is unlikely to remain so.

I don't care anymore, really. I'm gonna let it drop on this end.
Krypsis can go on all he wants. As long as Gregg talks SWL and keeps
it civil, I am not going to complain about him or give whiners any
credence. Krypsis is not a prophet, and I am not paranoid ;-)

Don't need to be a prophet! I'm working on the evidence before my eyes.

Krypsis