Old June 1st 10, 09:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen bpnjensen is offline

Default To Bruce, was Anyone doing anything new, or is this truly asunk ship?

On Jun 1, 1:24*pm, Krypsis wrote:
On 2/06/2010 3:41 AM, bpnjensen wrote:

Michael Bryant was/is a relatively unusual character, you have to
admit - and these kinds of people seem to attract taunters and bullies
wherever they go, regardless of the group. *Even before Gregg and the
boys (whose antics with MB I did not witness), MB's personality easily

It still beggars belief that you didn't witness that!

When was it? I last remember MB being taunted about 4-5 yrears ago,
but mostly by a relative handful of regulars...not these guys. I did
not pay too much attention here for awhile (sidetracked by a million
other things) unitl the last 6 months or so, during which I have
*tried* to focus on radio and not the other bull**** that people keep
dragging up. Unless it was that period half a decade ago, I am not
surprised that I missed it - in fact, this message from MB this
morning is the first one I easily recall seeing for years...there may
have been a few others.

Bruce