Old June 1st 10, 09:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen bpnjensen is offline

Default QSL's received June 2010

On Jun 1, 1:33*pm, bpnjensen wrote:
On Jun 1, 1:18*pm, dave wrote:

bpnjensen wrote:
On Jun 1, 12:32 pm, wrote:
On Tue, 1 Jun 2010 12:03:26 -0700 (PDT), bpnjensen

wrote:
On Jun 1, 11:40 am, wrote:
QSL received from Jamestown, St. Helena Island for amateur contact on
3/15/10 on 21.240 at 1320UTC.
Jim
Superb!
Figured I would start the thread over for the month. Just went back
and saw all your QSL's for May. Well done!

Jim

Thanks - hopefully I can add some more to this thread myself soon :-)

Bands have been sucky lately. *Some VHF excitement here and there.
Luckily the IRA still works.- Hide quoted text -

Had a bunch of geomagnetic storms last week - so no surprise there.- Hide quoted text -

Here's where I go for quickie looks -

http://www.eham.net/DX/propagation

The SFI is still too low, the A Index still too high - when those
change, the bands will improve I suppose...